Saturday, April 20, 2013

46 Elvis Hitler: Detroit Hellbilly

I don't have some clever name for a music review. Here's is one. For a Rock 'Em, Sock "Em, Psycho Hellbilly group out of Detroit... 

Elvis Hitler 
Jim Leedy-Vocals 
Warren Defever-Bass
John Defever-Guitar
Damian Lang-Drums

In the late 1980s, while America was mid-term through another Poop-culture paradigm shift, Elvis Hitler emerged from the oil and blood Splattered streets of Motor City. 

Discography:
Disgraceland (Restless 1988)
Hellbilly (Restless 1989)
Supersadomasochisticexpialidocious (Restless 1992)

Greatest Hit:
Green Haze I & II, off Disgraceland (a Green Acres/Purple Haze mashup.)
(LINK)

I can't believe people ever gave these guys shit about their name. I think it's funny as hell. Elvis P was really more of a misogynist than he was a fascist. I guess he was kinda both. More music. Coming Soon.

-2013 Wielgorecki

No comments:

Post a Comment