Friday, February 8, 2013

14 New Format...



Ok, here's the deal. I will still be posting my irregular blahg entries. In addition to these I am now incorporating some new feature articles. 
NPX- NerdPostXclusive. There are already some of these. They cover comics, sci-fi, video games, and Japanese animation-related media. Nerds only. 
TTP- ToiletTheaterPresents. Where I will review horrible movies and make fun of them. 
PCP- Poop-Culture Phenomena. Where I'll talk TV. Meh.
LSP- LitSpit. Book reviews of books I read.  

This is an obvious attempt, by me, to make my writing more accessible. I hope these new bits will increase my readership from 1, to 2, maybe even 3 readers (aim high!) but I won't hold my breath. If you are reading this now- Thanks.

-2013 Wielgorecki


No comments:

Post a Comment